Domus Brauhaus is a small-scale local brewery with attached café.
This allows beer lovers to sample the beers brewed on-site in the perfect setting. The brewery was completely renovated in 2017 and consists of three beautiful spaces, including a very special medieval cellar.
During your visit, you can enjoy the six house brews paired with local treats.
- Visit the brewery with an audio guide (English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish) during the Brauhaus' opening hours:
- Thursdays to Fridays: 2-8 pm
- Saturdays: 11 am-8 pm
- Sundays: 11 am-6 pm
- Sample the beers afterwards in the Brauhaus
Groups (minimum 8/maximum 35 persons):
- Thurdays to Fridays: between 10 am and 8 pm
- By reservation only: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Languages: Dutch, English, French & German